Texas Barbecue at Texas A&M University represents the freshmen class, Texas Barbecue; the workshops, Barbecue Summer Camp and Camp Brisket; the BBQ Genius Counter; and other educational efforts in the art and science of barbecue. This site is dedicated to providing news and information related to all things barbecue.
Latest Posts from Texas Barbecue
- Aggies participate in General Electric Science of Barbecue Experience at South By Southwest
- GE BBQ Research Center Heats Up SXSW with the World’s Smartest Super Smoker | Austin Food Magazine
- Next Camp Brisket scheduled for January 8-9, 2016
- What are they smoking? At a Texas barbecue camp, it’s gotta be brisket – The Washington Post
- Barbecue Summer Camp for 2015 is sold out