This is a recipe used in Barbecue Summer Camp and provided by Brandon Burrows, Kerry Ingredients.
Peruvian Rotisserie Seasoning
|Dark brown sugar||12.00||54.48|
|Ground ancho chili powder||1.00||4.54|
|Fine cracked pepper black||2.00||9.08|
|Ground light chili pepper||3.80||17.25|
|Ground chipotle pepper||1.00||4.54|
|Dried parsley rubbed||0.60||2.72|
|Hickory liquid smoke||0.30||1.36|
|Lemon oil 1X (L1) (essential oil)||0.20||0.91|
|Orange oil 1X (L1) (essential oil)||0.55||2.50|
- Add the salt, sugar, lime crystals, and brown sugar together.
- Add lemon oil and orange oil to dry mixture.
- Add hickory liquid smoke.
- Add chilis together (ground ancho chili pepper, fine cracked pepper black, ground light chili pepper, ground cumin, and ground chipotle pepper).
- Add garlic powder and onion powder.
- Add dried parsley rubbed.
This will season about 10 chickens.